• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Leave The House, How Many Pairs Do You Take With You?

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
Just curious. I usually take 2 to 3 with me anytime I go somewhere. Im sure most of us do that, or am I wrong? Today I have 3 with me, my Propaganda Hijinx, Moto GP Antix, and Soviet Hijinx.

I almost always have a pair in my car at all times incase i forget 2 grab a pair, and when i remember to grab a pair i usually grab 1 polarized and 1 non

My OCD kicked in once and I took 16 pairs with me......But mostly I pick a pair for the day, have 2 back ups in the truck, and when I travel I pick a few pairs depending on where I am going. Oh and the OCD thing really happened one day.....

It really depends. If I have my work bag with me I might have 2 in there, 1 stays in the car full time, might grab another on the way out the door, might have stashed one in the car when they weren't needed or I was out after sunset.

I've had 7 before. Usually 3 since 1 or 2 live in the car.

For a trip I'll take a dark pair, a polarized pair, and a lighter tint. Might be 2 pairs and a few lenses, or 3 pairs.

Currently two. At least till I get more pairs to wear instead of collecting.

Depends on what I'm wearing. I'm a little focused on the form rather than the function right now. Today I wore Purple (Go K-State!) and wore my IH Radaras with Walleva Purple Lenses.

Back