• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Leave The House, How Many Pairs Do You Take With You?

I have my stripped of their FMJ coating splice w/gold irid in the car or why 8.2 bronze pol in the van. Half Jacket pol in the golf bag and shallow blue md's in my fishing gear.

In my kitchen sink I usually carry five pairs...all beater pairs that I rotate out...two pairs of pit bulls...one pair of flaks...and a new valve. I also carry my new Rx crosslink...love it and also two lens cleaning kits...and backup contact lenses..the daily ones...love this bag ...also small extra MF cloths from the nano pens which have came in very handy if I get diesel spots on the pair Im wearing while working, I have to spray down the tailgate when hauling asphalt with diesel to keep it from sticking lol (drive Dump truck) ...yip good stuff....great thread

Usually just one pair- whatever pair matches my shirt.
I keep a pair of RB MD's in the overhead console in case I rush out on a rainy day and wind up without thermonuclear protection later when the sun comes out.
If the day starts overcast then my transitions pair, road trips usually require 5 or six pair.

Back