• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are they now?

Sup guys. still Kicking.. but very busy. Collection is still going strong with a couple of OTTs and Badmen recently added to the collection.
If you guys need me at all, PMs will pop up in my email, OR hunt me down on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BrianPoh

take it easy O-fam. times change but i still keep in touch with Jiveseven and a few others. Life, ya know?

nice of you to drop by master rip!

I was semi dark for a while there. Just got crazy with work and was working on a new hand gun, so funds and attention was drawn away. I do miss the community :)

I've been gone for a couple years until the last 3-4 months. I got divorced in summer 2012 and along with that forcing sale of all my Oaks but my Pit Boss, it took a couple years for me to reinvent my life, adjust to being a part time single dad while working 60 hrs a week. And dating sucks up time- 150+ first dates in 24 months leaves little time for being on a forum :0p

I've been gone for a couple years until the last 3-4 months. I got divorced in summer 2012 and along with that forcing sale of all my Oaks but my Pit Boss, it took a couple years for me to reinvent my life, adjust to being a part time single dad while working 60 hrs a week. And dating sucks up time- 150+ first dates in 24 months leaves little time for being on a forum :0p
Hmm... Girls or glasses. Its a question often pondered :)

Not really... girls with glasses

I've just learned to find girls with equivalent......collecting mentalities....some women its been purses/handbags, others shoes (that's ANOTHER one of mine, along with watches, colognes and who knows what else). My current is big into accessories and jewelry- we joke there's a couple jewelry stores where she owns the entire store. Except it more true than a joke LOL As long as you're avoiding a Queen of Hypocrisy, its kind of hard for her to look askance at your Oakley's when she's buying her 100th necklace or ring.

bumping this thread up.... would be nice to hear from some some members gone awol......

Back