• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Are You Guys Finding Your Display Cases?

Best advice is have cash at your disposal. When they pop up you have to move immediately or someone will take it from you. Get a Craigslist app on your phone and do searches often.

It took me ten years and finally found some on Craigslist that were affordable. I bought all 4 cases some guy had in a storage unit knowing I may never come across the chance again.

I just got lucky from a sport shop that ive been eyeing for almost 6 years, and when they relocate to its new facility they just put their single wide at their storage. Just keep your eyes open and theres nothing wrong to ask, you'll never know it might be your lucky day....good luck on finding one.

Stupid pawn shop by me has a double wide that they won't sell. It houses cheap $10 folding knives and old Nikon lenses.. He said it would take A LOT of money to buy it so I didn't even bother wasting my time. There's a double wide on CL in Delaware for $700 but I'm holding out for now. Craigslist is the way to go.

Stupid pawn shop by me has a double wide that they won't sell. It houses cheap $10 folding knives and old Nikon lenses.. He said it would take A LOT of money to buy it so I didn't even bother wasting my time. There's a double wide on CL in Delaware for $700 but I'm holding out for now. Craigslist is the way to go.

A lot of money could be 100 bucks, you should over him

Back