• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are you travelling to?

Lol, almost the same timeframe. How many pairs of Oaks did you bring? I packed three, another pair to ship off to Matt and I have one more incoming at my destination, if I am lucky.

Last edited:
Lol, almost the same timeframe. How many pairs of Oaks did you bring? I packed three, another pair to ship off to Matt and I have one more incoming at my destination, if I am lucky.
I brought 9 pairs because I like to travel light. 😏

Planning to visit Vietnam beginning of next year does any member living there?in addition anyone knows some Oakley shop or reseller there? Couldn't find a lot of information so far

Brother got me a plane ticket to NYC to go with him Feb. 9-14 next year for Christmas. Been one of my dream destinations to visit, after seeing home alone when I was just a lil young’in.

I’m getting tickets for us to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Also have a city pass thing where you can go to up in the Empire State Building, 911 memorial, Statue of Liberty, etc.

I can not wait for this dream to become reality in February.

Sounds like you have some exciting trips planned! Business class flights, huh? Must be nice. I hope you have a great time in Houston, New Orleans, Tallahassee and New York. And thanks for sharing the Oakley Forum Members' Map, it's always fun to see where everyone is located.

I've been recently to Ney York. My trip to New York was an unforgettable experience! From the bright lights of Times Square to the peacefulness of Central Park, New York City is a place that truly has something for everyone.

I visited the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and walked along the High Line. I also got to enjoy the delicious food of the city, from hot dogs and pizza to the famous bagels. I also visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art, it was one of the most beautiful and impressive museums I've ever been to.
Central park is not peaceful in the summer and don't ever enter the park when it's dark. New York City is Gotham City

Sounds like you have some exciting trips planned! Business class flights, huh? Must be nice. I hope you have a great time in Houston, New Orleans, Tallahassee and New York.

Back