• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I buy Oakley Plate? Please Info me, masters. 🙏🏼

Yes bro, Fremont 94538 and NY 11377
Hi Bud,
This has been on Ebay for Months, It says best offer, I enquired as I was after a DS combo at the time and after commenting that the price was for X metal & not O matter I was told the "price is the price" maybe the Ice Queen has thawed a bit since then. Not surprised in the least it's still available....

Brand New Oakley Plate Sunglasses- Dark Silver With Black Iridium 03-850 700285038506 | eBay

Let us know how you get on & best of luck.

Hi Bud,
This has been on Ebay for Months, It says best offer, I enquired as I was after a DS combo at the time and after commenting that the price was for X metal & not O matter I was told the "price is the price" maybe the Ice Queen has thawed a bit since then. Not surprised in the least it's still available....

Brand New Oakley Plate Sunglasses- Dark Silver With Black Iridium 03-850 700285038506 | eBay

Let us know how you get on & best of luck.

That will continue to sit there until the end of time at that price, Al.

If the seller isn’t motivated, then fair play, leave it sitting but that price seems unrealistic.

They are a beautiful frame and iconic but on principle I would not pay a scalpers price for one.

If the seller isn’t motivated, then fair play, leave it sitting but that price seems unrealistic.

They are a beautiful frame and iconic but on principle I would not pay a scalpers price for one.
Absolutely Bud, I believe the seller is a Flipper, They are not exactly a Womens' frame are they to be fair. Just an option for the OP to explore, As i said it was probably June/July last year i contacted.

Same Vision I want to make a deal with 350$ or 400$. I’m not rich.

Latest Posts

Back