• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Can I Buy Oakley Pro M Frames?

TexasHeat

Oakley Beginner
Waco, Texas
I am so mad at myself for leaving my Pro M Frames at Supercuts yesterday. I went back up there and they were gone. I sat down for a hair cut, set them on the counter and someone grabbed them. I asked the manager to review the video and they said they do not have video surveillance. Crap.

Oh well, so where can I buy the Pro M Frame? I want the Pro frame in black, with the white O.

Then, where can I buy the Fire Iridium Heater lense? I swear it took my forever to buy this setup 3 years ago, and now I have to go through this all over again.

Here is what they looked like......

sfkk11.jpg

I was going to mention that you could order them directly through custom on Oakley.com but it looks like they just recently removed the Pro M-Frames from there.

Sorry for your loss. As an owner of Pro M Frames myself I know how much these will be missed. Did you try calling Oakley customer service? They might be able to help you out.

I have a pair in stock, not on the site yet. They are the Joker/ Gold Iridium Strike pair (at least I think it is gold iridium, but am not too sure). There is someone at the moment who has an option on them, when he decides not to get them I can let you know if you are interested.

I have a pair in stock, not on the site yet. They are the Joker/ Gold Iridium Strike pair (at least I think it is gold iridium, but am not too sure). There is someone at the moment who has an option on them, when he decides not to get them I can let you know if you are interested.

I really like that Joker colorway.

I got a pair of Pro M frame joker green with persimmon lens. I also have BRAND new fire iridium in hybrid and strike. PM me if interested.

Back