• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Can I Buy This Hoodie Again!?

fmars62

Oakley Beginner
New York
Hey guys, i got this oakley hoodie a couple years ago and now its too small, I love it, best hoodie I ever bought but I cant find it online anywhere. Ive tried ebay. Its called the Oakley Recessed Motocross Hoodie. Heres a pic:
oakley_recessed_motocross_hoody_heather_grey.jpg

I don't think it's on the Oakley website, but that might just be here in Canada. I know our O-store has the same (or very similar) hoodie in different colors, so if you haven't already, I'd say check your local o-store or vault

Thanks for the tips guys but I work for Oakley, I work at a Oakley Vault. And I saw it on WC Ride Shop too but I didnt know if that site was legit. Something seems off about it to me...

I mean this Hoodie is 4 years old.

Canada will often get SMU's (special makeup units) in hoodies as basic hoodies up here to much better and Oakley never offers enough. Same goes for winter jackets.

I saw that same hoodie on Amazon a few weeks back, and it was a company that had about ten still in stock. Worth checking out, but i forgot what company it was

Latest Posts

Back