• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I find OTT pads.

For those that care, I went to Michael's today and picked up and adhesive foam sheet ($1.50 cdn). The glasses feel so much better but will have to see how they feel after an extended period of weat. Added pads on the place where it was pushing on my forehead as well as small pieces on the cheek area. Going to fiddle with some better cuts but I like how it fits now

View attachment 634286

View attachment 634287

Are those the prizm field OTT that we’re snatched from me?

For those that care, I went to Michael's today and picked up and adhesive foam sheet ($1.50 cdn). The glasses feel so much better but will have to see how they feel after an extended period of weat. Added pads on the place where it was pushing on my forehead as well as small pieces on the cheek area. Going to fiddle with some better cuts but I like how it fits now

View attachment 634286

View attachment 634287
When it comes down to it, it's what works for you, that counts.

I doubt you will ever find a set of OEM pads. I’m still looking for the MF pouch for mine for over 2 years.

Quilting Bee season is coming up in Fall for my Amish and Mennonite customers and many are very accomplished seamstresses.

I wonder if one of them could make an OTT bag ?

I’m going to look into this.

Back