• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Can I Still Buy Asian Fit Gascan?

GuardianFlash

Oakley Beginner
I have searched for hours on google and cannot find anymore asian fit Gascan. I had a pair but it was stolen when my car was broken into earlier this year. Anybody know any websites that sells it?

Really? I didn't know there is one. I thought they only make Asian fit pairs WITH unobtanium nose pieces. So, for those without it are just regular fit.

Edit: You are right I saw one on Oakley.com

I thank you for your replies. Oakley re-released the Gascan in Asian Fit again! It's available on their website. I got mine at a local Oakley store.

Hi Guardian

Where did you get yours exactly (name of store, address, number, etc.). I just tried to order online, and it said unavailable, and when searching for it on their website from Oakley.com, it wasn't there. Also, I called a store near by, and said it was still discontinued and their made an error on their website saying they still carried it. If you truly got yours at your nearby store, I want to try calling them and ordering it from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got mine from the Oakley store at metrotown here in Vancouver Canada. When you go on the Oakley.com website and search for them it's not there, but if you google Oakley gascan Asian fit you'll see a link that gets you to the Oakley.com website where it'll bring you to it. I can add the Gascan Asian Fit to the cart but not sure if it's really available. They released them in April 2013. Maybe Oakley decided to discontinue them again? The ones that I got are in polish black but they had matte black too.

Back