• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Buy Older / Discontinued Oakley Sunglasses Frames Guarantee Authentic?

Nf2fight

Oakley Beginner
Hey Oakley Fans, I’m currently in the Market for (1 of a few possible) Oakley Sunglasses Frames that are no longer being sold on Oakley’s home website. I’d prefer not to purchase them on eBay because of the large number of fakes being sold there. Does anyone know of somewhere online where I could purchase a pair of older / discontinued Oakley Sunglasses that are guaranteed to be Authentic?

Hey Oakley Fans, I’m currently in the Market for (1 of a few possible) Oakley Sunglasses Frames that are no longer being sold on Oakley’s home website. I’d prefer not to purchase them on eBay because of the large number of fakes being sold there. Does anyone know of somewhere online where I could purchase a pair of older / discontinued Oakley Sunglasses that are guaranteed to be Authentic?
There is an amazing place with really cool (sometimes sarcastic) people. All of them are extremely knowledgable. I believe it is called Oakleyforum.com. I may have spelled it wrong though :dance: Welcome to the Forum mate & happy hunting!!

Welcome aboard, here’s the best place, but you need to meet the forum requirements to buy first,

But eBay is good too as long as you know what to look for, I’ve purchased allot from there and haven’t had any problem yet.

There are several thread how to spot fakes to help you out why you bide your time, or you can purchase a premium account and get instant access to the exchange

Which ones are you looking for?

Here is the best place to get them.

I predict this member is looking for a..... ahhh yes I can see it now..... it's a Carbon Fiber C Six!
ghIq2uYCCO0p.gif

Currently the only frames that fit my needs being sold on Oakley.com are the ‘Fives Squared’ but older discontinued models like ‘Monster Dog’ or ‘Monster Pup’ would work for what I’m looking for

Currently the only frames that fit my needs being sold on Oakley.com are the ‘Fives Squared’ but older discontinued models like ‘Monster Dog’ or ‘Monster Pup’ would work for what I’m looking for
Stay here a bit, fulfill the Exchange requirements and I'm sure you will be able to have what you want.

Latest Posts

Back