• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Do They Come From?

shorty1988

Oakley Beginner
If i order custom sunglasses from the UK oakley site. Where do they get shipped from?

WHen i emailed customer service the email came from an address within the UK. Do they just relay info from a US production plant or do they recieve the parts to the UK address and then ship from there. I have only till friday to recieve my glasses and it says they were shipped today but no tracking info as of yet

How long ago did you order them from Oakley? The website is slow with updating status on shipment. I believe they come in from Europe, go to Ireland & are then shipped from there. I wouldn't hold your breath on receiving them by Friday but you never know. I ordered a pair from them & for 8 days it said back order. It then changed to shipped & i received them 2 days later so you must keep a regular check on the stauts of them.

THe website today says shipped. I ordered them about 8 days ago. Was told the frame was out of stock but they expected a delievery by last thursday at the latest. So if UPS have them and i paid for next day delivery i really hope i get them otherwise ill be waiting until march to see them :(

I have recieved a tracking number with UPS. I entered it in UPS and i paid for next day delivery so who knows.

Sweet. Yeh i had the tracking number but i was just thinking if theyre in transit from US i could still be disappointed but in transit from UK i'll be fine. Thanks lol

When i had to take my custom crosshair 1.0 back to Oakley head office here in the UK they told me they go to Ireland

If you go into your Oakley account & click on the shipping number it should take you into the UPS site & show you the status of the delivery.

It only updates when its been scanned at the delivery depot i think.

The method of delivery is UPS express saver. On the UPS site this is next day delivery if its national and 1-5 days if its coming from an international source. Since i paid for next day delivery im guessing its coming from a national source or ireland at furthest.

jpg.jpg

Tracking info eventually came up. Coming from ireland and will be with me by end of the day tomorrow WOO

Back