• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Do You Display Your Case?

Where do you display your case?

• public living area

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • private living area

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
Here is how mine is displayed currently.

DSC08367.JPG

Eventually the majority will be in my home office, a couple in the rec room and maybe a couple in the office at work. I would put them all in the home office but its not a big enough room.

I keep mine in the office at my house. I'd have them in the living room if it was up to me. Right next to the flat screen.

I have 5 cases that are in our finished basement under lock and key. I have showed none of my friends. They all know I collect but have not seen my collection . On the flip side.....when my wife's friends show up, the first thing they ask about is my Oakley collection....and they want to see it.

One, the square o case with my o matter (mostly holbrooks), is in the living room. The other case with my metals, carbons, and other more expensive pieces is in my bedroom. The latter is invite only haha

Wife hates that i have a tower. She says it's ugly and it's a constant reminder of how much money i spend on my "useless hobby" :p So it's hidden in the office.
I'm in the same situation. My wife thinks my 3.0 cabinet is ugly, even though it is a beauty in my eyes. What's not to like about a nice black cabinet with white LED lighting throughout and the Oakley sign up top backlit with red white and blue LEDs? GEEZ, I jut don't get it. It looks magnificent to me! It's tucked in the back corner of the house, in the "computer" room, where she frequents the least. I spend most of my time in there, so it works out for me in the end :D.

It'd be funny if they flashed in random patterns. I bet she'd love that...
Actually, they can. The bulbs I put in have like 16 different shades of colors that can brighten or dim, and of course flash in random patterns. I have a little remote to control them. They're pretty neat, but I usually just keep the lights white. My kids like to make the lights go crazy though :crazy:.

Back