• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where do you guys put your sunglasses when...

Always carry around an X-metal soft vault.

If I'm using frames that can't/shouldn't be folded e.g. m frames, RJ 1, 2, mag switch, hatchet wires, pennys, or carbon prime (rare ones), then they stay on my head

I never leave them in the car due to prolonged heat exposure (and small chance of theft).

If I'm using frames that can't/shouldn't be folded e.g. m frames, RJ 1, 2, mag switch, hatchet wires, pennys, or carbon prime (rare ones), then they stay on my head

I never leave them in the car due to prolonged heat exposure (and small chance of theft).

That would be a much higher chance of theft if you lived around me.

So where so you keep them while you're doing a prostate exam? Rested on the small of your patients back?

I can see Dr Neoh, with his accent:

"Mr. Robert's, this may feel a little wierd, and it may be a little cold at first, but please stay still so we don't cause any unnecessary damage"

Patient:

"Ok doctor, I'm ready for you to insert your fingers into my rectum no matter how cold they are, just please dont cause any damage..."

Dr Neoh:

"O, heavens no, I was talking about resting my xmetals on the small of your back, mate! My fingers are extra warm, just for you!"

*snaps the end of gloves*

Serious question .....if they are made to fold why shouldn’t /can’t they be folded and put in a X-metal soft vault? Thats how I store most of mine at home.

Serious question .....if they are made to fold why shouldn’t /can’t they be folded and put in a X-metal soft vault? Thats how I store most of mine at home.
Some frames literally can't be folded. They are a monocoque design.

Others have notoriously problematic hinges that bust or malfunction often enough to be a real pain when it does happen.

Pretty much all x-metals can be folded all the time - I wouldn't worry about that. Carbon Prime have been known to get loose at the hinge amounts - the metal on plastic rubbing eventually leads to a loose hinge mountpoint.

Like this

B64FCAA2-883D-4F39-961D-599E3E9DFB1D.jpeg

Or like this

C7CACFE1-01C3-4498-937C-2F379E5E039C.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back