• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where do you wear your Oakley's when they're not on your face?

I usually put them inside the hard case when not in use then put them on my wife's Bag, that is the reason why i bought her a neverfull LV bag, so that she can't complain every time i put my stuff in her bag. LOL

Last edited:
Well this is why I started the this thread. Typically my Flaks go on top of my head and they sit there perfect. The wires go on my forehead or tucked in the neckline of my shirt. My X Metals however suck at sitting on my head and are too bulky for the neckline so I can never figure out where to stick them. I find myself leaving my X Metal stuff at home a lot because I don't typically bring a vault with me, just a microfiber cloth. I don't travel around much with a back pack or man purse and I fear accidentally leaving behind a vault cuz I set it down somewhere (nightmare)...

I don't travel around much with a back pack or man purse and I fear accidentally leaving behind a vault cuz I set it down somewhere (nightmare)...

Happened to me back it 98 with my first pair of Romeo's. Definitely the worst part of my Oakley collecting experience. Left them on a lunch table at work, went back to my cubicle and realized I left them. Went back about 5 minutes later and they were nowhere to be found. Damn...

When I am indoors they go on my forehead. But with this Houston summer heat, I sweat alot so they go in the m****f**** bag, x metal soft vault, then my back pack. If they are going to be placed on top of any thing like a table, it has to be in a m****f**** bag.

It all depends on what I am wearing. My basic pairs I keep on top of my head. My special I always keep spare black bags to put them in and into my cargo pocket. Any x metal goes into microfiber bag and into x metal soft case. Wire frames to into microfiber bag and into carbon fiber case. Mostly why I keep a backpack or wear cargo pants/shorts. Need some where to stash my Oaks. I always have a cleaning kit handy too.

A squashed a mint pair of silver square wire 2.0's (ice iridium) by sticking them in my cargo pocket. So no bueno anymore without something extra like a hard case, but then the damed things are too bulky... Ugh...

A squashed a mint pair of silver square wire 2.0's (ice iridium) by sticking them in my cargo pocket. So no bueno anymore without something extra like a hard case, but then the damed things are too bulky... Ugh...
Wires in hard case :)

Side note, I was in your neighborhood this afternoon. Rummaging through the vault.

My Flaks sit really comfortably on my head and those are my daily wear so 99% of the time that's fine but the rare occasion I wanna bring out some of my old wires or one of my X Metals the head doesn't work. The nose pieces on both styles dig in to my scalp. I dunno why it's okay with some styles and not others...

Back