• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where does one acquire -Red? Can't find info anywhere

-red was indeed a lens that never saw a production/public release. to my knowledge it exists on; four s, monster dog, crosshair, & twenty. i have it on the twenty with jet black frame, and looks similar to ruby clear. -red is one of thirteen unreleased lenses (that i am aware of) , and is possibly more well known than some of the others, like light blue ti, pink ti clear, and G30 gold. luckily, i have examples of all these lenses, and value very highly indeed a very wide range of lenses oakley have produced, whether issued in house or as production examples.

-red was indeed a lens that never saw a production/public release. to my knowledge it exists on; four s, monster dog, crosshair, & twenty. i have it on the twenty with jet black frame, and looks similar to ruby clear. -red is one of thirteen unreleased lenses (that i am aware of) , and is possibly more well known that some of the others, like light blue ti, pink ti clear, and G30 gold. luckily, i have examples of all these lenses, and value very highly indeed a very wide range of lenses oakley have produced, weather issued in house or as production examples.

Light Blue and Ti Clear have both been publicly available actually.

yes, light blue, and ti clear have been issued as production pieces, but the lens i mentioned in the post was "light blue ti", or light blue titanium 'in full', which did not get released to the public. however, pairs do exist on the twenty with emerald frame, the minute with black and carbon fibre frames, and the big square wire.

Back