• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where in the World is siRacer?

We all know he didn’t type asterisks - let’s be a bit more accepting of reality :)

That said, I hope he comes back, very cool and helpful dude.

I know what you’re saying but regardless, all that was visible was ***

Kinda like saying everyone walking around in clothing is naked. There is a reason for the profanity filter and it worked as intended.

I know what you’re saying but regardless, all that was visible was ***

Kinda like saying everyone walking around in clothing is naked. There is a reason for the profanity filter and it worked as intended.
I am with you, and clearly you can tell I don’t suffer fools either. :) :)

Perhaps, Boss is trying to change culture to the best, as such rules need to be enforced, or else the rules don’t matter. Regardless of who breaks it, kinda like the legal system....it only works when everyone has to follow the law.

You made a point of pointing that out.

Perhaps, Boss is trying to change culture to the best, as such rules need to be enforced, or else the rules don’t matter. Regardless of who breaks it, kinda like the legal system....it only works when everyone has to follow the law.

But that’s the crux of the issue. Did he really break a rule? The forum automatically removes profanity with the filter. So now with these rule changes it essentially means that asterisks are banned from being used.

I dunno just playing devils advocate. I just don’t see the need of filtering a filter. Plus I don’t like how rules change on a whim and someone gets put in the hotbox without even knowing that new rule didn’t exist until 5 sec ago. If you’re going to change rules, fine. But be clear about what they are by adding them to the forum rules maybe?

I still speed 🤫

Latest Posts

Back