• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Is Everybody From?

Born and raised in Pittsburgh, then South Florida for 7 years and now Rhode Island and if you want to talk about a state that sucks look no further.

I'm from where I am, though I was not born here but nearby, got here when I was 3, 38 years ago... thank god this place is what it is... @atrain might understand...

(there's a term here called "Johnny Dallas"; refers to a guy from Dallas who comes here and wants to turn a Traditional Institution into a condo... but for some reason (hint, hint) I can't hate too much; additionally, my sister and bro-in-law live there now...)

I'm from where I am, though I was not born here but nearby, got here when I was 3, 38 years ago... thank god this place is what it is... @atrain might understand...

(there's a term here called "Johnny Dallas"; refers to a guy from Dallas who comes here and wants to turn a Traditional Institution into a condo... but for some reason (hint, hint) I can't hate too much; additionally, my sister and bro-in-law live there now...)

Don't Dallas my Austin lol

Pretty new to the forum.. Born in the UK,, moved over to South Africa, Cape Town (due to my dad getting a job offer),moved back to the UK,, in 2005 moved over to the US...and here i am in lovely hot South Carolina :cool-33::D

Last edited:
Pretty new to the forum.. Born in the UK,, moved over to South Africa, Cape Town (due to my dad getting a job offer),moved back to the UK,, in 2005 moved over to the US...and here i am in lovely hot South Carolina :cool-33::D

So is your accent English, South African, or redneck?

Well..everyone round where i live ask if i'm Australian ,its kinda funny the first few times,but get annoying after a while lol.
Still got a English accent though, i guess not many foreigners around here.

Last edited:
Born in Kentucky, bounced around a bit due to patents being in the military, and now live in Texas. Been here for about 20 years.

Back