• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where is the best place to look for a pair of Oakley OTT besides eBay?

That is relative to the pair, condition, type, etc. I can't tell you what is my definition of fair without more details on the set in question. It is all relative. Tell me what you have, with a description and pics, and I can tell you what I think is fair and what I am looking for condition wise. I posted a buying post in the x metal exchange portion.

I don't have one for sale. Like I said, I was just curious of what you think is fair price for one.

I sold one recently after being listed here for a month or so. It was in excellent condition and and complete with box, bag, and docs. It didn't sell right away so I kinda asked myself if my asking price (which was the current market price) was fair or not.

Anyway, with the price you set in your WTB thread, you should be able to find one here.

I don't have one for sale. Like I said, I was just curious of what you think is fair price for one.

I sold one recently after being listed here for a month or so. It was in excellent condition and and complete with box, bag, and docs. It didn't sell right away so I kinda asked myself if my asking price (which was the current market price) was fair or not.

Anyway, with the price you set in your WTB thread, you should be able to find one here.
Yeah, there is a good community here. It is an item that takes a collector willing to pay that price for something they probably won't wear. I can understand how it can take a while to find a buyer. I like dealing with people here because they know how to rate things honestly and you are better able to determine what you are getting.

Are you in the ~$500 neighborhood for a boxed example?

Back