• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Medusa & AP vest made in China ?

Good Leather shouldn't be hard to find, but price will definitely keep people away.
China wouldn't have to go far to source Good Quality Leather, Look across the China Sea to Japan.
In the 90's there were a number of Japanese companies making the highest end Motorcycle Competition suits, One of the companies Kushitani, Used to breed their own Cows for the hide for their Suits.

China wouldn't have to go far to source Good Quality Leather, Look across the China Sea to Japan.
In the 90's there were a number of Japanese companies making the highest end Motorcycle Competition suits, One of the companies Kushitani, Used to breed their own Cows for the hide for their Suits.
Rather use American full grain leather, I don’t think there’s a lot of cattle farming and ranching going on in china. Anyways I did have a member here help me source some good quality leather for not a ton of money I’m just having some replicas made nothing special they’re for my own personal display or what not

07606A7B-334A-474E-8AC3-6BDBA7C7B822.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back