• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where My Obsession Has Brought Me So Far

Tebeshra

Oakley Beginner
Ann Arbor
This project is still in the works. As you can see I still have an empty square. Moving forward I will be doing some reorganization. I am cutting an acrylic shelf for the empty square so that I can display the 40th Anniversary book opened to Jim Jannard wearing the Wombat right next to the Medusa. I am also working on another exciting project for a wall display in my home using the GWP Skate Decks and acrylic panels. I will be sure to post photos of that as I get more done. Thoughts?
20160407_020142.jpg

Very cool. You have some deep connections to score the display...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have a thought. That setup is pretty ****ing cool!

You Michiganers certainly seem to put all your winter down-time to good use, well done. ;)

This project is still in the works. As you can see I still have an empty square. Moving forward I will be doing some reorganization. I am cutting an acrylic shelf for the empty square so that I can display the 40th Anniversary book opened to Jim Jannard wearing the Wombat right next to the Medusa. I am also working on another exciting project for a wall display in my home using the GWP Skate Decks and acrylic panels. I will be sure to post photos of that as I get more done. Thoughts?View attachment 237350
That looks really cool. Nicely done. :)

Back