• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy a replacement earsock for my Wire Tap 2.0?

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I'm missing 1 of the earsocks. I lost it.

Where can I buy it? Model: 004145-0560

Is it called Unobtainium® earsocks?

Last edited:
On the Oakley website, there’s an option to get customer support, they’ll send you to the Luxottica after sales service department where you can enter the model number of your glasses and it will present you with whatever spare parts are available for purchase. As the wire tap is a recent model, you shouldn’t have any problem getting parts.

On the Oakley website, there’s an option to get customer support, they’ll send you to the Luxottica after sales service department where you can enter the model number of your glasses and it will present you with whatever spare parts are available for purchase. As the wire tap is a recent model, you shouldn’t have any problem getting parts.
Seems like I have to register for an Oakley account but under the Country option, the country I am in is not there. Very limited number of countries there.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the EarSock design feature. I bought my Wire Tap 2,0 6 months ago and the "socks" keep slipping off each time I remove the glasses. NOw I've lost one and they are quite difficult to get in Australia.

Back