• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy and sell used Oakley sunglasses? What are the top alternatives in 2022?

Welcome! yes, if you want to work with like minded enthusiasts, this forum is the best value. but if you like hunting for undiscovered gold I used to go to bike shops and frequented thrift-stores. mostly duds but every now and then you find a nugget.

I’ve made some lifelong friends on this forum which I would never have guessed would have happened in a million years. So many awesome people on here. And a couple of turds🤣
That's amazing, bro! And makes sense, I mean, people with your same tastes and interests, we all love oakley! Just one little thing: What's a shelf whore? (Sorry, English not my first language) How do you enter the club?? HAHA Thanx

I was using Marketplace on FB to look around.
I would use the location finding thing and search all over, basically just popped it on all the major cities in Canada ( where I’m from) and actually found three awesome deals.The people i delt with were amazing and all i did was ask if they would ship it on my expense.. ill show you what I grabbed.
First was the 4 sweep lenses,from Calgary , $220ca shipped
Second was the Goldx ,from Ontario, $120ca shipped
Third was the Lance Armstrong (lone stars) again from Calgary,, $80ca shipped.
Pretty wicked if you ask me

View attachment 935749

View attachment 935750

View attachment 935761

View attachment 935762

View attachment 935763

View attachment 935764
Absolutely wicked! Awesome deals. So FB and Marktplace. I'll try youyr method. Thank you!

he was joking around ........ ☺️👍 it's what we do a lot here.

Except when it comes to sunglasses and sales threads.
There we are dead serious💪 :cool:🔪
Thank you, bro. I'm gettin' to like this place, even more everyday! Awesome!

Welcome! yes, if you want to work with like minded enthusiasts, this forum is the best value. but if you like hunting for undiscovered gold I used to go to bike shops and frequented thrift-stores. mostly duds but every now and then you find a nugget.
Amazing. Well, I'll take a peep, maybe get lucky and find some undiscovered gold! Thank you!

This is the only place to trade, sell and buy brother. Best prices, best products, best people.
Learn it, love it, live it.
Now go out and mortgage your house.....
:punish:and stop asking silly questions.
lol. I am also a noob but this made me laugh. Guess I'll count this as one post closer to getting to buy/sell. Maybe I'll make it there by the end of the year?

lol. I am also a noob but this made me laugh. Guess I'll count this as one post closer to getting to buy/sell. Maybe I'll make it there by the end of the year?
Well, I guess not. You only need to be a member for 14 days and have some posts and that. I can't tell for sure, I'm not there yet, but that's what the rules say. By mid to end february you might be trading already! Good luck!

Back