• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Buy Display Stands?

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Ok, So I love the Black tier stands, one and two tiers, and I see a lot of members here have tons of stands in their display cases. I love the way they display the glasses and I think it looks so much nicer. I'm not a huge fan of the X-Metal ones, I like the Black tier ones though. So I was looking on ebay and I saw one or two but they are usually $40 and up, which I think is high! I don't know if this is the going rate or what?

But my question is where do you guys get your display stands? I was recently at a vault and I asked the guy if he would sell any stands, and he kinda thought about then looked at his manager and he was like no sorry, try ebay.

So do you guys get them off ebay? or do you have hook ups? Also What's the going rate for these? I mean personally I feel like a single tier should be like $10-$15 and double like $20-$25 IMO.

P.S if anyone has a hook up or a few extra laying around feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

Ya i think most get them off ebay and $40 is about what they fetch. U can find them for 25-30 occasionally but u gotta snag them fast.

Ya i think most get them off ebay and $40 is about what they fetch. U can find them for 25-30 occasionally but u gotta snag them fast.

that's abt right. i have seen the 2-tier going for between 25-40, as a rough gauge, and the 3-tier ones would be upwards of 40, sadly.

Back