• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy Eyejacket (original) ear stem? (square, rh?)

interestingfellow

Oakley Beginner
I have a great pair of original Eyejackets and the right hand earstem is broken (square end).
Does anyone sell replacement stems? At this point I don't even care about color (I'll just paint the whole thing! :D ) They are silver and I think they are 9mm or 45's, but I don't recall exactly.

20190707_000737.jpg

I've been watching ebay for months with no results :(

I've been lurking here for a year, too...I guess I'll have to drive up my post count.

If you don’t care what color arm you can get ahold of, why don’t you just buy a complete EJ instead. Go with the newer eye jacket with the rounded hinges. They’re a lot less likely to break again. That old o-matter is brittle as ****

I don't understand.

I love I love the eye jackets that I have with the oval lenses. Do the round jointed EJ's have the same lenses? They basically look the same, right? Unlike the 2.0's that ended up with not smooth oval lines?

I don't understand.

I love I love the eye jackets that I have with the oval lenses. Do the round jointed EJ's have the same lenses? They basically look the same, right? Unlike the 2.0's that ended up with not smooth oval lines?

Eye jacket - made w old o matter

New Eye Jacket - updated version came out in 99 and had the new o-matter. Theyre the exact same style. only difference between the two is the o matter as I stated above and the hinges were also changed to try and stop the arms from braking like yours did.

Back