• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy good quality aftermarket rubber kit (Juliet)?

Looking for help please. My Oakley Juliet‘s are in a bad way. Purchased in 1999 and for the next 15 years travelled everywhere with me. They really stood the test of time and took a real battering along the way. Anyway, I would love to pass to my 19 year old son if I can get them usable again. To my eyes they need rubber kit, lenses, nose bridge repair and some TLC. I live in Derby (UK) and have been contacting people around the area for help as well as contacting Oakley direct. All pleasant but nothing to assist so far, however, I have an open ticket with Oakley. Just come across this forum and I feel a bit more optimistic that I can get help. I have no real knowledge in this area so any help would be amazing.
You are definitely in the right place for restoring you Juliet. You'll find everything you need here in no time at all.

@NuttyOAK13Y i believe is from the UK
Thanks for your super quick reply. Spent some time reading this forum and kinda realised that my glasses are not what I thought. Tbh I was about to Chuck them in the bin as I thought they were beyond repair and not worth the hassle. I didn’t chuck em out due to my sentimental side - lots of family pics with me wearing these - especially when the kids were growing up. So glad I didn’t and pleased to have found this forum. How do I get hold NuttyOAK13y please?

Thanks for your super quick reply. Spent some time reading this forum and kinda realised that my glasses are not what I thought. Tbh I was about to Chuck them in the bin as I thought they were beyond repair and not worth the hassle. I didn’t chuck em out due to my sentimental side - lots of family pics with me wearing these - especially when the kids were growing up. So glad I didn’t and pleased to have found this forum. How do I get hold NuttyOAK13y please?
Send him a pm when you're able to

Sorry guys I’m not following this too well. Are you saying I have to pay to be a premium member in order that I can message someone to get a price on a possible repair? I may have misunderstood the forum if so as I thought it was a community to discuss Oakley and advise people on matters regarding. My apologies for taking up your time.

Sorry guys I’m not following this too well. Are you saying I have to pay to be a premium member in order that I can message someone to get a price on a possible repair? I may have misunderstood the forum if so as I thought it was a community to discuss Oakley and advise people on matters regarding. My apologies for taking up your time.

No. You can pay for premium if you want access to the exchange immediately. If you don’t want to pay for premium, then you need 15 posts and your account has to be 14 days old to get access

Oh and Dillons are not made of glass

Back