• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHERE to buy Juliet x-metal in the EU?

Rajamaok

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

I ran into a dilemma... I'm looking to buy Juliet x-metal ruby online but without success. Most of the time sellers are in the UK and US which makes it very inconvenient due to VAT and shipment.

Any suggestions where I can get a good deal without spending excessively? Don't care which generation.

So far I looked into ebay and some other random websites.

The only great deal I found is the following: https://www.vinted.it/uomo/accessori/occhiali-da-sole/2785654810-oakley-juliet-x-metal

Seller does not answer and platform does not seem reliable in case of fraud, etc.

HELP! I just wanna join the community

Peace out

Welcome

Safest is to buy from a forum member.
2 weeks and 15 posts is all you need to be able to deal with other members.
I guess it's my lucky day...When i thought to almost give up, somebody just (1 hour ago) put up for sale (ebay) the x-metal juliet ruby initial run for 500$. I guess it was a good purchase!!!

At this point I believe any price that you can actually get authentic, desirable condition glasses is a good price. To me it seems like OP’s question is a bit misguided in that we’re talking about highly collectible goods which are also worn every day and were in the primary market 2 decades ago.

That is all to say that secondary market of unique goods with limited (and in fact constantly decreasing) supply is unpredictable. The best way to score is just to follow the marketplaces and determine for yourself what’s a good price.

At this point I believe any price that you can actually get authentic, desirable condition glasses is a good price. To me it seems like OP’s question is a bit misguided in that we’re talking about highly collectible goods which are also worn every day and were in the primary market 2 decades ago.

That is all to say that secondary market of unique goods with limited (and in fact constantly decreasing) supply is unpredictable. The best way to score is just to follow the marketplaces and determine for yourself what’s a good price.
For OP to ask is the correct move to establish a baseline.
If he would look at the wrong places he will be able to tell a good from a bad deal.
Unfortunately buying X-Metal is only in part straight forward.
To start a WTB Thread would be the best for OP.

Last edited:
Back