• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Buy Microfiber Bags

R1s1ngSt0rm

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

I recently bought a few pairs of new Oakleys, including a prescription frame. They all came with plain black microfiber bags. Obviously functional, but not very nice to look at. I was looking on the Oakley store and they don't have a whole lot of selection that I'm interested it. However, eBay seems to have a glut of them. What are the odds that those posted on eBay aren't true Oakley brand microfiber bags and are knockoffs? Anyone have experience buying microfiber bags? Where is the best place to locate official Oakley style bags?

Also, one the frames I got were Holbrooks, do they fit in any other hardcase besides the Square O?

Thanks,

Keep your eye on the Misc. Oakley Exchange section here on the forum, there are often members selling a large variety of micro bags. That's where I get mine.

I bought a lot off ebay, I would say most of them are lagit, I haven't seen a fake one. You also can go to Oakley.com, Oakleyvault.com, Oakley Vault store, Oakley store, and here. Good luck with your hunt