• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Buy Oakleys In Chicago?

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hello all,

I will be in Chicago at the end of June. It will be my first time to Chicago but it's a work trip so unfortunately I won't have much time for sightseeing and getting around town. I do want to take advantage of being in the States to buy some Oakley's though. Does anyone have any advice on where to go to get Oakleys in Chicago? Not just O-stores but other outlets that may still be stocking some of the older or limited edition models?

Tips for where to go to eat and drink would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

JK

If you head out to the Vault in Gurnee, there's a lot of good stuff out there too. I believe there's one in Aurora as well, but I've never been there. But yeah, I would visit Chris at the Water Tower Oakley store!

If you head out to the Vault in Gurnee, there's a lot of good stuff out there too. I believe there's one in Aurora as well, but I've never been there. But yeah, I would visit Chris at the Water Tower Oakley store!

Gurnee was pretty nice. A ton of pairs there and the manager is really cool.

The store in aurora is pretty good too, that's my usual one. l

Ill be in CHI too,23-26. Might as well take note of these places. I miss IL. Used to live in Ottawa and Bourbonnais.

If you're flying into O'Hare there are two stores in the airport. The one on Terminal 1 is pretty cool.

Back