• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Buy Stands?

I know you were able to get this resolved but in case you want more, Zumiez board shop in some malls has them. I picked up a few singles and doubles for $10.00 each. Maybe it was nievty on the college girls part, or maybe my wife flirted really well with her. Either way, anytime I go into a store like that I'll see if they'll sell their swag or accessories.

You could always send qtrain a PM too... His stands are cheaper and he'll be right on top of the message.

Instead of waiting around for some guy that maybe wants to sell some stands.... Maybe. :laugh:
Any pics of your display stands or a link to them? Thanks!

Did he get back to you yet? I am meeting him Sunday to pick up a few stands. Let me know, maybe I can pick up what you need.
Where are you?

I'm planning on meeting him this weekend, he won't budge on the price are these good value?

He only has a few left, I met up with him yesterday and should have bought them all ( but my wife was with me and I may be a little off when I tell her how much I spend on anything Oakley ) he is firm on the prices but it depends on how bad you want them. They look great in the case, but are only cheap plastic, cheap plastic that looks great!!

Back