• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Buy?

Peeza21

African in the United Kingdom
London, England
I will be in the Uk over the December/January period and would like to hear which are the good spots to go to, to get my Oakley 'fix'!

I know about:

Covent Gardens O Store
Bluewater O store

and eyewearoutlet website

but what are some of the good spots that you maybe got a good score frome and are worth checking out!

Cheers for any info!!

There is an o store in white city
ARIEL WAY
UNIT 1058, WESTFIELD LONDON
W12 7GB GB

Though I don't think o stores do deals, all are full retail prices.
Vaults sometimes do discounts on old pairs, though may be defected and is very far away.

O VAULT CHESHIRE OAKS
Kinsey Road, Ellesmere Port
U#75, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
South Wirral, CH65 9JJ GB

on the uk oakley site they have a store locater where u can find and get numbers for o stores, vaults and dealers.

Where are you staying?... If you can do mail orders you can always hit up the forum sponsor Shadestation.co.uk they always have a good price and you get sweets with every order! lol

Shadestation also have a superb store in Leeds.

And don't bother with the Oakley "vault" in York (McArthur Glen designer outlet). It's rubbish, with completely fanciful pricing.

The Vault on Portsmouth have some great prices Andrew. I'll send you there link on FB & you could then ask them what they have before you come over, they had liveSTRONG jawbones for £79.99 at one time & the Radars at £49.99. Quite a trek though from Manchester i'm afraid. Like Herb says the one near your is a total waste of time. If I were you I'd hit Shadestation in Leeds. I'm sure they'd sort you out with something. You can even go CUSTOM there.

Well Ill be in London for about a week, so Portsmouth is not to far then, trust me, its never to far when its OAKLEY;)

Cheers for the feedback guys!!

Aye I have to travel 250+ miles for my nearest Vault or 400+ miles for my nearest O Store.

There's an O Store in Bristol if I remember right. I found the Cheshire Oaks Vault good but then again I've never been let loose in one before.

Back