• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to find a metal vault for the watches?

iamFLIP

Unretired
I recently got a Ti Gearbox with Ti band which I use everyday. I do like to put it in a case though when I get home. The soft vault it came with is okay but would really like to get one of those metal vault. Anybody know where can I find one? I'd been looking in eBay with no luck so far.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate for your input.

I suggest a pit boss vault case. It's wooden not metal but it works fine. Plus the box looks great.

ebay is where I've gotten a couple too.

Depends on how bad you want one. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $100 because that is the number in my head,

I recently got a Ti Gearbox with Ti band which I use everyday. I do like to put it in a case though when I get home. The soft vault it came with is okay but would really like to get one of those metal vault. Anybody know where can I find one? I'd been looking in eBay with no luck so far.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate for your input.

Depends on how bad you want one. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $100 because that is the number in my head,

Just picked one up off of eBay. The guy states it's excellent condition. We'll see what his definition of excellent means.

I have one but it's missing the watch pillow that goes in it if that interests you.