• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Find Oakley Minute Machine Parts?

Sweets

Oakley Beginner
Hi does anyone no where I can get parts for my oakley minute machine I need a new crown thanks

I'm looking for one as well now because I just received this beauty today and opened the box to find the crown had snapped off due to poor packing or shipping. Talk about a full 180 in emotions!!

20210819_121445.jpg

I would return it. It’s unlikely to find one bud. I just dont want you to get your hopes up. If its just the stem, you could prob just buy that online, but if its the actual crown, you would have to go aftermarket. LOL

I would return it. It’s unlikely to find one bud
Just for argument sake, if one did come up, approximately how much do they go for or what have they cost in the past? If I can at least get a partial refund for a futurerepair, I'd be willing to wait it out and take my chances. Thanks.

Just for argument sake, if one did come up, approximately how much do they go for or what have they cost in the past? If I can at least get a partial refund for a futurerepair, I'd be willing to wait it out and take my chances. Thanks.
i would ask for $300 refund. if they refuse. return and let them deal with it. otherwise to me, it aint worth dealing with.

Listen to Steven... He is the guy we all go to for watch questions. If he says send it back I would. Those are not THAT rare that you won't get another opportunity...

Back