• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Find Older Style Frogskins?

edmo1223

Oakley Beginner
hey guys im new to the game, does any one know of websites that sell older style frogskins? And if u could chose between jupiters or Krostons wood grain frog skins which would u go with. And does any one no if u can see your eyes in the lens of the wood grain??

hey guys im new to the game, does any one know of websites that sell older style frogskins? And if u could chose between jupiters or Krostons wood grain frog skins which would u go with. And does any one no if u can see your eyes in the lens of the wood grain??

Welcome to the boards and the frog game. Just a warning, the frog game is not cheap! Prepare to pay loads of money for older pairs, and finding a pair for retail is considered "cheap" most of the time when it comes to older frogskins. The Koston frogskins only come with grey lenses so yes you can see your eyes through them. You will have to change the lenses to some form of iridium to get the reflective effect.

I personally hate jupiters, there are a bunch on sale at oakleyvault.com for $59.00 including the Shaun Whites. Frogskins all day, no question about it.

Hey man, welcome to the good side. I would go for the Kostons myself. They are awesome.

When it come to links - what part of the world u in?

All personal preference. The Jupiter Camos are probably easier to get right now and cheaper. The positive red lens on the jupiter camos with the "frog" etching is awesome though.

thats what i want but there are kostens to but there used and lence are scratched sooo idk what to do which is more rare?

Back