• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to find TwoFace lower frame replacement?

Thanks - I use automotive grade airbrush paints..
usually Createx Autobourne.
Preparation starts with cleaning/degreasing then a few coats of Adhesion promotors then the layers of paint start to go down over 3-4 coats of primer...
followed by a clear coat usually gloss. You can take things further by polishing too, but usually it’s not necessary.
It’s basically like spraying a car but in miniature.

Last lower orbital I did was about £30 and the guy combined his shipping with some other stuff I did for him. Shipping is about £7 - £10 tracked and signed. That’s with the lower orbital taken off and sent on its own.
Hope that helps
High I'm new here and Live in Norway. I was wondering if you can help me with my Twoface. I've had them for years and they've took a beating. I tried to plastidip em and its starting to peel. was wondering if you could return them to also original as you dont in your picture?

High I'm new here and Live in Norway. I was wondering if you can help me with my Twoface. I've had them for years and they've took a beating. I tried to plastidip em and its starting to peel. was wondering if you could return them to also original as you dont in your picture?

Hi there

Yes I can certainly restore them to original - make them like new again. Do you need lenses also?

Here is my website - wavecloudcustoms.com

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Hi there

Yes I can certainly restore them to original - make them like new again. Do you need lenses also?

Here is my website - wavecloudcustoms.com

Welcome to the forum by the way!
Thanks or the welcome, and yes I may. Full restoration, I'd say.

Hi Guys,

Not sure where to post this, just wondering where I should go to get a replacement black lower frame piece for my Oakley TwoFace. I have a couple paint chips and would like to replace. Maybe someone on here knows where to point me for parts.

Thanks
Lloyd

Just curious, how does a paint chip on the aluminium orbitals look like? I thought the aluminium would only gather scratches, paint chipping seems strange.

Just curious, how does a paint chip on the aluminium orbitals look like? I thought the aluminium would only gather scratches, paint chipping seems strange.

The lower frame is a base metal that’s painted to look like ally. Pretty sure it’s copper but can’t remember exactly

Latest Posts

Back