• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Get Romeo 2.0 Lenses?

Oakley-G37

Oakley Expert
Alpharetta, GA
I picked up a pair of the Romeo 2.0's for a good price, but unfortunately the lenses are gone. They were dropped and the lens scratches are bad and affect vision.

Are there any lenses available for these anymore?

I just called Oakley and they are all out.

Hey, im new to this site, but I saw your post and realized I had the same problem. To answer your question, what I did may sound a little difficult to do, but when I went out of town for vacation or visit family, I searched up Oakley Vault Shops that are relatively close, and called them up to see if they had any spare Romeo 2.0 lenses and I happen to find 2 out of about 8 stores that did carry them (both were in Cali) but only had one pair in each. But they circulate often so just call them up. Or I guess the other bet is just being patient and waiting online for places like eBay or Craigslist to post up new or like new lenses. I hope I could help you out.

You could also try one of the forum members who can cut lenses from OEM lenses to fit yours. Dr. Chop is one of those people

Yeah I have called some vault stores and no luck. I would call some more if I knew more people around those areas. Might give that a try. I saw qtrain's sheet and half jacket lenses would work. Hopefully I can get some lenses ASAP. Thanks guys.

Yeah I have called some vault stores and no luck. I would call some more if I knew more people around those areas. Might give that a try. I saw qtrain's sheet and half jacket lenses would work. Hopefully I can get some lenses ASAP. Thanks guys.

Keep an eye out on the bay, yesterday I picked up some split jacket lenses for 10.00. They will be my first go at cutting but I'm confident and patient enough to pull it off.

Hey, im new to this site, but I saw your post and realized I had the same problem. To answer your question, what I did may sound a little difficult to do, but when I went out of town for vacation or visit family, I searched up Oakley Vault Shops that are relatively close, and called them up to see if they had any spare Romeo 2.0 lenses and I happen to find 2 out of about 8 stores that did carry them (both were in Cali) but only had one pair in each. But they circulate often so just call them up. Or I guess the other bet is just being patient and waiting online for places like eBay or Craigslist to post up new or like new lenses. I hope I could help you out.

When did you find a Vault with R2 lenses? Which vaults in Cali?

Back