• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to put them when at work?

Badman caught my attention after moving to maui Jim. They reminded me of my beloved Juliets years ago...

After two weeks on this forum, I now have two Juliets and a x-squared ... With spare lenses, quality tools to do the job ($50), rubber spares and packages that keep coming.

I think I want to remain a newbie.

But hey, it's still cheaper than photography, guns and knives!!!
Only mildly cheaper
And depending on what realm you go into
Some instances can be more expensive than photography and guns

Single-tier stand on my workdesk:

View attachment 149678

That's awesome, but draws too much attention. I like to enjoy my X-Metals subtly, so was thinking of getting one of these for my desk:

4429112299_eb45fb8a6a.jpg

That's awesome, but draws too much attention. I like to enjoy my X-Metals subtly, so was thinking of getting one of these for my desk:

lol, nice...

My main purpose was not to display but to keep them from rubbing on the desktop.

I've posted elsewhere that a few coworkers have poked at me for having the stand but they can go **** themselves for all I care...

I recently got one of these for the house, and I love it. You must have a pretty damn big desk to be able to comfortably fit one of these on there, but I like the way you think.

I keep mine in the microfiber bag inside a small plastic desktop drawer set similar to this, but with 3 drawers and black. Fits most frames comfortably.
image.jpg

It's tucked away in the corner of my desk. I'm up and moving around a lot so I like that they are kind of hidden in plain site. I have quite a bit of traffic going by my desk, but my colleagues are great peeps. They also keep an eye out for me.

Back