• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to repair Oakley Juliet?

Oakley juliet

Oakley Beginner
hi everyone, i want to have my 2 juliets fix both replace rubber ang tighten nosebridge and replace lenses.. i have them for almost a decade now they are xmetal and plasma..

I called oakley and they reffered me toluxottica for repair and when i emailed them they replied that they cant do repair..

Is there any store or shop that still fixes juliets?

Thank you so much

First of all, welcome! Were are you geographically located? We have many members here that can offer tune up services for your Juliets.

New Old Stock (NOS) lenses can still be found if you want original lenses. We also have cutters that can take lenses from other glasses and cut them to fit the Juliet.

For nose bridge tunes, we have numerous reputable members here that can offer their services.

For rubber, Oakley.com still sells black Juliet kits for $10. If you want different colors, you'll have to go into the exchange boards to see if anyone is selling what you're looking for, or put out a WTB (Want to buy) ad. If you're OK with aftermarket, @Linegear Japan makes great kits. They also offer tune services if you want to ship to Japan. This may be the option you will go with if you absolutely want a "store" to do it. Again, a lot of other members here who do tuneups and customizations on the side can help you out too.

Again, welcome!

+1 for the X-Man, good work and quick turnaround — fill out his form and it’s easy!

If you buy your replacement lenses first, send those in, and he will mount em up for you as well. (Send new Rubbers & get back basically new glasses)

@Chris A Hardaway is the resident lens cutting expert - done by machine, and basically can get you any lens— highly recommended!

Welcome to the forum!

hi everyone, i want to have my 2 juliets fix both replace rubber ang tighten nosebridge and replace lenses.. i have them for almost a decade now they are xmetal and plasma..

I called oakley and they reffered me toluxottica for repair and when i emailed them they replied that they cant do repair..

Is there any store or shop that still fixes juliets?

Thank you so much
Depends where you live. Are you in the USA?

Back