• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where'd all them rust dogs go?

I know, I saw them on ebay too. All in the USA though & at good prices. I need this colour frame at some point. But first I needs your frames Dutchy..........:laugh:..........................should have the money together soom Will & i'll be in touch then.

I know, I saw them on ebay too. All in the USA though & at good prices. I need this colour frame at some point. But first I needs your frames Dutchy..........:laugh:..........................should have the money together soom Will & i'll be in touch then.

Excellent, they'll be ready to ship from Friday onwards. As soon as the rust reappear on eBay I will grab 3 and replace Vr28 with titanium, such a good lense as I found out today. Was lucky enough to get my hands on some OCP cinder dogs with team orange icons and fire iridium, I had no idea cinder ever got to the OCP....too bad I was too late for that.

Excellent, they'll be ready to ship from Friday onwards. As soon as the rust reappear on eBay I will grab 3 and replace Vr28 with titanium, such a good lense as I found out today. Was lucky enough to get my hands on some OCP cinder dogs with team orange icons and fire iridium, I had no idea cinder ever got to the OCP....too bad I was too late for that.

dude, if you think titanium is an awesome lens, VR28 Black iridium is like 3 times better. =))

and pics of your OCP cinders? heh

I dont think they willbe back..there was also a smaller but sizable amount of Brown smoke and dark Amber/Bronze Gascan Smalls around same time that I think are history...my guess is when they are deleted completely u might see some Black /Grey combos done MPH

I wish i had know a few months ago...I had a few but am keeping the 1 I have left...Ill keep eye out for them...may go to vault in Maine somewhere around the 10th Ill check

about 70-80 but honestly nearby Wrentham Vault does not have them so it is a long shot Ill keeop an eye out on Ebay too...

Latest Posts

Back