• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where'd all them rust dogs go?

So Del518 did the maine Vault have anything worthwhile or was it all OCP and paper thin t shirts?...remember the days of cargo pants for 10 bucks and t shirts that actually didnt rip when the wind blows and finding vintage stuff...I am not crazy abt the ride from Kennebunkport to Freeport for nothing except to look at ugly Neon shorts or make an OCP with the 2 colors they have in stock...guess Ill blow all our money on wife and hot sauces from Flaming Gourmet...maybe a whale watch ..On topic I kept one Rust w/VR28Black for myself and one with Titanium They are both great lenses and yes I am hanging on to these.

Yes I am sure... I am down to pairs that I wear I have sold between 150-200 pairs over 3 years and am pretty much done selling....

So Del518 did the maine Vault have anything worthwhile or was it all OCP and paper thin t shirts?...remember the days of cargo pants for 10 bucks and t shirts that actually didnt rip when the wind blows and finding vintage stuff...I am not crazy abt the ride from Kennebunkport to Freeport for nothing except to look at ugly Neon shorts or make an OCP with the 2 colors they have in stock...guess Ill blow all our money on wife and hot sauces from Flaming Gourmet...maybe a whale watch ..On topic I kept one Rust w/VR28Black for myself and one with Titanium They are both great lenses and yes I am hanging on to these.

I am heading back up there the end of this month for a week at Wells Beach and I will probably make the trip up to Freeport again. But, when I was there a few weeks back, it was the first time that I walked out of a Vault and didn't buy a damn thing! At that point they were running the buy a full price pair get a sale pair for half off and I couldn't find anything that really grabbed me.

Maybe I will have better luck next time.

Ill be in K'port/Wells/Ogunquit 9-13th...I am sure wife will find enough to spend on....This is basically where my$ from selling Oakleys went

I noticed that there are a ton of Rust Monster Pups on eBay at the moment, with all different type of lens configurations. Strangely enough, none of them appear to be the Rust w/Text frame...just plain Rust.

Back