• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where’s the worst place you’ve lost your Oakley’s?

hollter

Oakley Beginner
It’s tough to admit, but we sometimes don’t pay enough attention to the love of our lives and take them granted by leaving them in places they don’t deserve.
There’s then that horrified moment when you realise they are not on your head, folded into your tee or sitting in their cases.
I lost my beautiful silver Square wires folded carefully onto the seat of a shopping trolley. Thinking it was an ideal place to keep my admiring eyes on them as I walked around the supermarket. After packing my shopping It was only as I left the car park I realised they were still sat in the trolley.
Blind panic ensued and every trolley I could find was searched but to no avail. They were gone.
I’m sure I’m not alone in losing a loved one.
I wonder what stories other folk have 😊

Put my X Metal / Ruby Juliets in my front left pocket on my TT Leathers, but left the zip only partialy closed. Hopped on pillion, astride my Brothers 1000cc FireBlade, as off he went, had to hold on tight, but somehow my true Rubys had slipped out and no matter how much I searched, they were gone.

Ribbbbbbit....?
Yes
7E586B26-EA4A-4869-9734-858672B1F33E.gif

Back