• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

• Total voters
off topic but can't find anything on it. Has anyone had luck finding lens replacements for the twoface? Looking for polarized but only see knock offs on the bay. how's their quality if anyone has bought any?

The general consensus of opinion on here is that 3rd party lenses are not up to the clarity and quality standard of Oakley lenses. There are a few threads on the Forum discussing this.

I would therefore advise that you wait until official Oakley replacement lenses are available to you in order to spend your money wisely.

yea for sure I would want to stay away from 3rd party lens, just not sure how long it takes for Oakley to produce replacements for these? they came out earlier this year, hopefully soon.

So Far, I've bought two pairs of the Polarized Style Switch glasses. Crystal Black frame and The grey frame.

I tried the breadbox on today. Didn't do anything for me personally, but my girlfriend looked really good in them. So that's that question of debate settled for me. I did however snag a Frogskins XL

Latest Posts

Back