• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

which are best for daily use?

ClankyBoots

Oakley Beginner
Been thinking about even getting either a nanowire, C-wire, or eye jacket cause I saw somewhere that co2 can mess the lenses up on x metals. Given that in certain places we still have to mask. If there's a more durable x metal out there let me know cause I love the design of that line the most. I like my juliet so much I even want to sleep with them on😅

Been thinking about even getting either a nanowire, C-wire, or eye jacket cause I saw somewhere that co2 can mess the lenses up on x metals. Given that in certain places we still have to mask. If there's a more durable x metal out there let me know cause I love the design of that line the most. I like my juliet so much I even want to sleep with them on😅
I don't think there's anything stronger than X-metals titanium.
Lenses can always be replaced.

Pennys are the most mask friendly to wear but not sure I understand what you are asking
Just a bit concerned that when masking sunglasses tend to fog. And I saw somewhere that the heat can mess up the lenses. Now, if the penny mitigates this or counteracts it completely I might go for a pair of those.

If fogging is what worries you try the Zero Fog Plus solution that Oakley sells for this purpose.
Here in México is still mandatory to wear a mask in some places, i use RX glasses so the antifog solution comes in handy to help whit that
Here is a picture
20220410_123514.jpg

Just a bit concerned that when masking sunglasses tend to fog. And I saw somewhere that the heat can mess up the lenses. Now, if the penny mitigates this or counteracts it completely I might go for a pair of those.
Yea it helps since it’s smaller orbitals.

I really doubt any hear from the fog messes up the lenses

Back