• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which case for Jupiter Squared

Soundwave

Oakley Enthusiast
Just got a new pair of Oakleys, custom Jupiter squared. In doing some research I stumbled across this community and have been lurking a bit! My glasses finally arrived and now I'm trying to figure out which case would be best for them. A lot of reviews mention the small size of cases and glasses not fitting in them. I'm eyeing the carbon fiber looking case. Will it fit? Here are the glasses in case anyone cares. Jupiter Squared, Crystal Black Frame, Satin Chrome Icon, Polished Black hinge, Black earsock and daily prizm polarized lenses.

20170705_160623.jpg

Thanks!

Those are nice! I love crystal black frames and overall those look great.

I have these two cases that look like carbon fiber and my Jupiter squareds fit fine in either one. Also, I put them in the microbag soft case before putting them in the hard case. This keeps them from bouncing around in the case.

The one on top is a square o hard case and the other I believe is just called a large carbon fiber case. Either one will work, but if I had to choose, I like the way they fit in the pill shaped case a little better. Hope this helps.

IMG_4020.JPG

Those are nice! I love crystal black frames and overall those look great.

I have these two cases that look like carbon fiber and my Jupiter squareds fit fine in either one. Also, I put them in the microbag soft case before putting them in the hard case. This keeps them from bouncing around in the case.

The one on top is a square o hard case and the other I believe is just called a large carbon fiber case. Either one will work, but if I had to choose, I like the way they fit in the pill shaped case a little better. Hope this helps.

View attachment 354371

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm shocked that the pill is larger than the hardcase because photos of that looked huge!

I thought I was set on matter black or navy frames but I really wanted prizm lenses and couldn't get them in blue or green. The lens performance wouldn't make sense for my needs anyways.

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm shocked that the pill is larger than the hardcase because photos of that looked huge!

I thought I was set on matter black or navy frames but I really wanted prizm lenses and couldn't get them in blue or green. The lens performance wouldn't make sense for my needs anyways.

No problem! That frame/lens combo will serve you well I'm sure.

Either case will work very well, but I also just remembered that the Square O icon on the frames would match better with the square o hard case. Something else to consider!

Funny because those glasses are small enough to fit any of the cases! I'd use one of the pill cases because the shape will help accomodate the length of the stems in my opinion! Carbon fibor, graphite, and the metal cases would match up perfectly with your custom jupiters!