• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which case for OAKLEY BADMAN

jon bev

Oakley Beginner
Looking for a case for my Oakley BADMAN, not the original circular tube. All i have right now is the cleaning pouch. Which suitable case would you recommend for the BADMAN.

Just curious. Why do you NOT have the original case it is sold with?

Chances are if you purchased it like that from eBay you may have a fake product on your hands.

Chances are if you purchased it like that from eBay you may have a fake product on your hands.

Its huge.. I bought my BADMAN from the US Military commissary. The circular tube that came with them is too big, i travel worldwide and like to travel as light as possible. Why would you suggest they came from EBAY???? Does anyone have pics of this pill-case.

Its huge.. I bought my BADMAN from the US Military commissary. The circular tube that came with them is too big, i travel worldwide and like to travel as light as possible. Why would you suggest they came from EBAY???? Does anyone have pics of this pill-case.

I think @OakleyFrankFMJ was just trying to look out for you since there are a lot of fakes being sold. Unless you know what to look for...it is really hard to tell the difference between the fakes and the originals for this model. One telltale sign is that the fakes do not come with the tube case. Hope this helps.

I think @OakleyFrankFMJ was just trying to look out for you since there are a lot of fakes being sold. Unless you know what to look for...it is really hard to tell the difference between the fakes and the originals for this model. One telltale sign is that the fakes do not come with the tube case. Hope this helps.

ah ok, no problem. Yeah these are the real deal. They came from Oakley direct through the US Military FX.

S

I do have the original case which is a tubular case with screw top. I would really call it a case to travel around with, looking for something smaller, compact, and strong.

I think the large xmetal torpedo case will do the job, 6.5 L X 2.3 D

Latest Posts

Back