• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which case is it and how much is the current market price?

iamFLIP

Unretired
Which case is it?
As the potential buyer, how much should I offer?

Thanks in advance.

image.jpg

Atty is correct on value . Washi correct on what you may want to start out as a offer ..I would ask what he looking for price wise so you have an idea.. So you don't over pay people will take 300 for lowest price sometimes for their stuff but if you offer 400 they will be like ok..that's why when someone says make me an offer I am like what are you thinking price wise.. If it's a good deal snap it up right away.. It won't last long now that you posted it on the forum and others are now searching for it ..

Thanks, guys! Shipping to me will be another $200. Can't find anything locally, so gotta get it somewhere else. ;-(

Thanks, guys! Shipping to me will be another $200. Can't find anything locally, so gotta get it somewhere else. ;-(
I dont think you could find a courier to move that. Spine cases are heavy. But if you do, let me know coz ill put it in my list for fiture plans.

Look
I dont think you could find a courier to move that. Spine cases are heavy. But if you do, let me know coz ill put it in my list for fiture plans.

Looks like it can be taken apart for shipping. Please someone verify this or correct me if I am wrong.

Cool case :)

Value is so hard to gauge... I always start low and negotiate up. I'd start at like 200 and go up from there

Back