• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Colorframe Oakleys?

RedJeep83

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I want to pick up a pair of Oakley fast jackets, Im just not sure which color to get, which one would you guys recommend for me? I have brown hair if that helps.

1626294-1-2x.jpg

1626299-1-2x.jpg

black plaid
1626283-1-2x.jpg

Or do you think I should wait for more colorways to be released? thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
personally i love that black plaid print, i wish i got the antix when it had that colorway.
Yellow is cool if your into those very flashy frames. I'd be more concerned about fit than looks.

FrogTastic said:
Blk and Blk plaid are a little boring.

yea I tried on the black and black plaid at the store, thats all they had and the glasses fit great and look good but Im concerned that blk and blk plaid might be a little boring, like you said. I saw the yellow on a girl in a picture and they looked good but Im not sure if I can pull off straight lemon yellow,lol all the time.

Black/Black...to me white and yellow seem a little too HS skateboarder to me but I am in a minority by preferring blacks and browns and hating light colors...the Lemon look like Foakleys to me....but if u go w/ black and hate it and cant return it PM me..

yea I will probably go with the blk. I can buy some different lens's like pos red iridium or fire iridium when they become available to bring some more color to the glasses and make the frames stick out. I think that would look good.

the piper said:
Black/Black...to me white and yellow seem a little too HS skateboarder to me but I am in a minority by preferring blacks and browns and hating light colors...the Lemon look like Foakleys to me....but if u go w/ black and hate it and cant return it PM me..
I prefer black if there is some colourful artwork, like plaid or
Something to break it up. I'm probably the only one who likes and wears warm grey lenses.
So I know in that respect im on my own.

Yeh i just got the white ones,but my advice would be to wait for them to be available custom. That way you can choose the frame color and lens options.

OakleyBoss said:
Yeh i just got the white ones,but my advice would be to wait for them to be available custom. That way you can choose the frame color and lens options.

how long do you think that will be though? I dont want to wait a long time and summer be over. i will have 45 days from reciept date to return them if I dont mess them up. Im pretty careful with my stuff so it should be good. The thing thats bad about it now is you cant choose your lens options. I really need a g30 non polarized for golf. I dont even think Il put the second lens they give to any use so its kinda a waste so really it would be best to wait but if its like 5 months I dont think I can. If its more like a month, then I will

Latest Posts

Back