• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Colorframe Oakleys?

I dont know, but my guess would be early fall, since that was when oakley said accessory lenses will be available. Which makes sense because thats when more options will be available.

yoshi1984 said:
Why is everyone always bashing black or even black plaid as "boring?"
Yellow and white just looks funny.

Because 95% of the population wears black sunglasses and being like everyone else gets old after a while. Most of the people wearing Oakleys that I see are wearing Half Jacket frames. Guys who do landscaping working that I've seen wearing Oakley glasses usually have on something like minutes.

ExMetal said:
Zappos has a video on the Fast Jacket XL page showing their video coordinator wearing a pair of Lemon Peel Fire XL.

thanks.. i checked it out. they also have a video of him wearing the white ones. I wouldnt mind having the lemon peel ones to wear every once in awhile but Im not sure if I could have them as my main pair. A little too much

ExMetal said:
yoshi1984 said:

Because 95% of the population wears black sunglasses and being like everyone else gets old after a while. Most of the people wearing Oakleys that I see are wearing Half Jacket frames. Guys who do landscaping working that I've seen wearing Oakley glasses usually have on something like minutes.

and is this a bad thing?...maybe people just like black ...I am a teacher and I wear Minutes and half Jackets....I am not sure what u are saying here...Half jackets are "blue collar" frames?....the only people I see wearing white frames are professional athletes, rappers and kids...it may just be an east coast thing but ...yellow sunglasses? I guess I'll stay boring...

the piper said:
ExMetal said:
yoshi1984 said:

and is this a bad thing?...maybe people just like black ...I am a teacher and I wear Minutes and half Jackets....I am not sure what u are saying here...Half jackets are "blue collar" frames?....the only people I see wearing white frames are professional athletes, rappers and kids...it may just be an east coast thing but ...yellow sunglasses? I guess I'll stay boring...

Not necessarily but why be like everyone else? I don't normally wear white frames even though I own the white chrome Ten frame, I've worn it a few times but when I got the Gunmetal FMJ Pit Bull I put the Ten frame away in it's vault. You and I both know rappers, athletes and kids do not wear fire lenses. In my opinion the people who wear fire lenses have a true sense of coolness which is probably why I very rarely see someone else wearing fire lensed Oakleys. In general you see things better with fire lenses in my opinion.

Back