• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Do You Prefer? Juliet Or X-Squared

I actually have one of each pair en route to me, I will have to pick which is better and return/resell the other! Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized for both.

For those with dark ruby; is it really worth all the effort? I feel like it's trying to find a needle in the haystack trying to get a legit set.

For those with dark ruby; is it really worth all the effort? I feel like it's trying to find a needle in the haystack trying to get a legit set.

100% yes I have two pairs of the juliets with deep ruby and there is just nothing like it. I wish I could find those x squared in a deep ruby they seem to fit my face a tad better than the juliets.

It's worth it if having it makes you happy. Dark Ruby is a variation that comes from batches. Some batches are baked just right and you will have a bunch show up at one time and then completely unavailable another time because it is batch dependent. Be patient if you really, really want it. It will show up again for sale in batches.

I own both... but still, i prefer the Juliets in terms of design. Personally, i feel the x squared lost a couple of its x-metal characteristics. 1) the visible rivets on the nose bridge, 2) the nose bridge "X" shape is not as prominent.

that's just me... :)

Latest Posts

Back