• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Do You Prefer? Juliet Or X-Squared

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
Just wanting to get a discussion going guys (and gals). I have owned both , through all my time collecting i have owned actually 3 pairs of juliets and I have always ended up selling them off cause i just didn't care for them. But i have 4 pairs of xsquared and i absolutely love them, they are more agressive and cover more area than the juliets.

I have numerous pairs of juliets, XX, Romeo's etc..... I believe a persons facial geometry changes how glasses look. Take for example large frame pairs, a person with a small face can't pull it off, and they look silly. Yet let a larger face wear them and thumbs up.... I believe one of the more aggressive looking x metal frames is the Juliet or XX Tio2 model. The juilet had straight ear stems and the XX had the hammer stems which I believe took an agreesive look on someone. Just the colorway of these frames were totally awesome.

I can pull off wearing Juliets, X squared, XX and Romeo 2 without an issue. Put me in Romeo 1 and I cant do them justice.....

my favorite is the XX . . .
the X-Squared is pretty cool!
and the Juliets doesn´t fit my funny face.

I have tried on juliet's and thought they were cool, but I like the x squared...looks much more aggressive and I just like frames shaped like that.

I own both of them and i love both of them equally. I wear the Juliet more because I love the ruby color in it but I lately have been wearing the X-Squared a lot just to change it up and I incredibly happy with them. My only issue with the squared is that the arms are thinner and seem to be a little bit more frail than its predecessor... Even still I don't think I could pick one over the other.

Latest Posts

Back